Get Your Post Turkey Read on with Academic Edge and Reading Plus
Reading Plus Turkey Trot Contest:
Monday, November 21st – Sunday, December 11th
All classes are invited to participate in the 2016 Reading Plus Turkey Trot contest! This contest provides a focused opportunity for your students to increase their average number of completed SeeReader lessons.
Click here to enter the Turkey Trot Contest. Register by Monday, November 21, 2016
- Encourage your students to work together to increase their class average number of completed SeeReader lessons over the duration of the Turkey Trot contest. Make sure students are completing all assigned SeeReader lessons, along with as many extra lessons as
- Record the current average number of completed SeeReader lessons for each class from the
Class Instructional Summary Report.
- Remind students that the year-‐end goal is to complete at least 100 SeeReader lesson Help them skyrocket toward that goal during the Turkey Trot!!
The contest begins Monday, November 21, 2016 at 12:00 a.m. and ends Sunday, December 11, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. The top classes among all entries will be eligible for the following prizes:
- First Place: The class that shows the greatest increase in average number of SeeReader lessons will receive a $100 gift card. Have a class party!
- Second Place: The class that has the second greatest increase in average SeeReader lessons will earn a $50 gift
- Third Place: The class that has the third greatest increase in average SeeReader lessons will earn a
$50 gift card.
Find the average number of completed SeeReader lessons for each class on the Class Instructional Summary Report
- From your Reports Panel, select the Class Instructional Summary
- View the average number of SeeReader (SR) lessons completed by referring to the SR Lessons Completed/Assigned fraction at the bottom of the report. The average number of SeeReader lessons completed is the numerator of the
Your Academic Edge and Reading Plus Teams are here to help. Contact your Academic Edge representative, or any one of use at Academic Edge. We are happy to help! You can also touch base directly with the Reading Plus team at 800.732.3758 or email@example.com