Reading, Cheering, Making a Difference: Ms. Cole’s Southside Elementary did it all in style!
What do 15 students in South Central Kentucky have in common? There class bested all others at the Lexia Reading Share Your Story challenge, that’s what! And earned a pizza party in the process. Reading is awesome. Reading and pizza, even better!
Share Your Story Challenge: How they won!
Achieve high classroom usage
- Help each student to meet his or her individual prescription of intensity each week.
- Earn one point per class usage percentage per week (ex. If your class meets 75% usage for the week, they will earn 75 points).
- In the case of a tie, the class with the highest average units gained per student per week would win.
Complete the Educator Questionnaire
- Earn 10 points per question answered
Cheer on your class via social media (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram)
- Earn 1 point per tweet with #LexiaLearning #contest #(your team name) and a unique message.
- Earn 1 point per retweet of your posts with #LexiaLearning #contest #(your team name). The team name cannot have any spaces or punctuation when posting on social media. See how you can format your team hashtag below.
- Posts must be related to the contest or Lexia Learning.
- You cannot earn more than 50 social media points in one week.
Duplicate posts were not counted unless they are retweets.
Your Classroom. Pizza. Oh Yeah!
Keep an eye out for the next challenge, or contact Academic Edge (or your Academic Edge rep directly) and we can help you out!