Wow! Lots of reading going on in Kentucky! Academic Edge congratulates the March 2015 reading leaders.
Reading Plus Top 10
- Boston ES (Nelson Co.): 17
- Pulaski Co. HS (Pulaski Co.): 14
- Northern MS (Pulaski Co.):13
- Eminence ISD: 12
- Southern MS (Pulaski Co.): 12
- Huntertown ES (Woodford Co.): 11
- Pulaski ES (Pulaski Co.): 11
- Trigg County HS (Trigg Co.): 09
- Muhlenberg Co. HS: 08
- Trinity HS (Jefferson Co.): 08
Average # of SeeReader lessons completed per active student
Lexia Top 10
- Burnside ES (Pulaski Co.): 87%
- Shopville ES (Pulaski Co.): 86%
- Bloomfield ES (Nelson Co.): 85%
- Bell ES (Wayne Co.): 85%
- Gamaliel ES (Monroe Co.): 84%
- HW Wilkey ES (Grayson Co.): 84%
- Clarkson ES (Grayson Co.): 84%
- Pulaski Co. ES: 82%
- Cox’s Creek ES (Nelson Co.): 81%
- Lewis Co. Central ES: 78%
Percentage of kids on target for their usage
Will one of these schools be the leader at the end of the year? Or will a dark horse come from the rear of the pack to close the deal? Keep up your great work! Let’s get reading, Kentucky!
Somerset’s Southern Elementary Wins Lexia Pizza Party
What’s more? Well, Krista Carter’s 3rd grade elementary in Pulaski Co. rocked the house this month, earning some ‘za from the national Lexia competition. Congratulations!
How can the Academic Edge team help you?
Your students will read well. Really well. Let’s do this…together!