New Lexia Resource Pages for Kentucky Remote Learning/NTI during Coronavirus school closures
Lexia Learning has multiple resource pages to help schools, students, teachers, and families during implement their e-learning programs more effectively during the Coronavirus / COVID-19 crisis and school shutdowns. We are including those here to help everyone find them more effectively.
Also, remember the during the remainder of the school year, any school may request an increase in their licenses for no cost. Contact us for more information.
Resources There are new landing pages on our website set up to support both our customers and families. We will be updating and adding information and resources over the next few weeks with the long-term goal of having a robust remote learning resource.
The following is what is available on our website starting today:
1. Home page: new button “Customer Resources” at top of the page which will go to the Main Remote Learning for Educators and Families page. Banner ad on Home page that also goes to the Main Remote Learning for Educators and Families page.
2. Main Remote Learning for Educators and Families: this is the jump off page for educators to go to information and resources for them, and for parents to go to information and resources for them (based on what grade their child is in). The banner ad and new Customer Resources button on the home page will point to this page.
3. Educator Landing page: Resources and Information for educators
4. Family Landing page for Core5: Resources and Information for families whose students are using Core5
5. Family Landing page for PowerUp: Resources and Information for families whose students are using PowerUp
Thanks to all those who made pulling these resources together so quickly possible!