Reading Plus goes above and beyond to meet the needs of Response to Intervention (RtI) programs. Intervention is essential to help students change the way they read before they fall further behind.
Reading Plus supports RTI programs by:
- offering assessment, intervention, and individualized instruction.
- assigning each student differentiated texts that match his or her reading level, from grade 1 up to college and career readiness.
- providing silent reading practice for: comprehension, fluency, vocabulary, and stamina.
- increasing student confidence with choice and control selecting reading passages from eight high-interest areas.
Students who use Reading Plus develop a love for reading as they develop reading proficiency.
Reading Plus works perfectly with an RtI Framework. The program includes:
- a Universal Screener to identify students who are at risk for poor learning outcomes.
- continuous embedded progress monitoring and the option for benchmark testing.
- multi-level or multi-tier prevention system that provides differentiated instruction to meet the needs of Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 students.
- easy-to-understand reports at the student, class, school, and district level for data-driven instruction.
What is Response to Intervention?
Lots of text written about RTI on the web and in trade mags, but, hey, I love visuals, so how about this nice little video from YouTube…
Posted in: Kentucky News, Latest News, Ohio News, Products, Reading Plus News